
FINALLY! It is time to start CPUGSS! The first Challenge will be THIS FRIDAY, MAY 7, 2010!! It will be after the Story-Book Survival Challenge is over. This challenge, you WILL be using your teams! (REMEMBER: WE ADDED 4 PEOPLE!) The game is called Family Feud. The challenge will be on the Official CPUGSS Chat! We will pit the Buzzing Llamas and the Flying Squirrels Against Each other. Here is what the Game entails:
You will be given a Topic
One person from each team will come up to the buzzers
I will give you a topic and the first person to buzz in must give their response
If the response is not number one on the board, the other person gets a chance to take the question.
The person with the Highest answer on the board will bring the topic over to their team.
I will then go to the next person in the team and they will give their response.
The team will try to clear the board.
There are 3 strikes, once one team reaches 3 strikes without completing the board, the other team will have a chance to "steal" the points.
The team will decide one answer they think is on the board, if they get it, they get the points, if not, the other team gets the points!
This continues for several rounds.
Team with the most points wins!
The team who wins get to pick 2 people from the losing team, Those 2 people will then play a One-on-One game, the Loser of that game will be eliminated. The "Elimination Game" will be ~Water, Fire, Wood~ (basically rock, paper, scisors) Best out of 3 Wins!
Good luck to all and may the best team win!
Well the challenge is friday i cant make it (D) ~Bumble
ReplyDeleteOk well good luck to my team =D
ReplyDelete~Bumble
Well the challenge is obviously Friday next week to , so idk if I can make it next week Friday isn't a very good Day for me :( ,,,,,,,,,,,, p.s. Idk if u got this comment cause I'm on my sisters iPod touch so idk how good it works --Bumble--
ReplyDeleteactually bumble, ntxt weeks challenge may be on a monday! Hope you make it! but we have gotta focus on the current one now lol
ReplyDeleteoooh another gameshow i wish i was on one again...
ReplyDeleteSorry that I was not their penny I was not feeling that good and I did not look up your blog intal saturday and I'm sorry that I was not their.
ReplyDeleteWait was I added?
ReplyDeleteyes u were k0 ~bumble
ReplyDelete