
Yes! You heard right! Its JEOPARDY! I can honestly say most EVERYONE knows how to play, so I will not go into too much detail. Penny cannot make it to this challenge so Slider94 will be hosting. He will create a board with 5 topics and prices being: 20, 40, 80, and 100. SLIDER WILL BE KEEPING POINTS, DO NOT TRY TO CORRECT HIM, WHAT HE SAYS GOES. The questions will be real life questions. Some topics will be fun and some will be serious. There may be some CP Questions so study your CP knowledge too. Here is the When and Where:
When: MONDAY (TOMORROW) MAY 24, 2010
Where: CHAT (CLICK HERE)
Time: 5:30 EASTERN TIME.
Please tell all the members of CPUGSS to join as THE ELIMINATION WILL BE DIFFERNT. I will not say much about the new elimination, but you will see if you come! Who knows, this week may even result in a double elimination so BE THERE!
Game On.
Ok so I'm on my sisters I touch so if I miss spell anything ignore it, so obviously there will be a double elimanation ,I'm mad cause I can't come :: Reason I can't come is , tomorrows my sisters B Day and after school were going to my grandmas house and were going out to Dinner and I WONT make it to the challenge so sadly I have to miss it but I REALLY DONT wanna get VOTED out squirrels I. Hope you win the challenge we really Need This WIN :'( ~bumble
ReplyDelete