RESULTS POST UP! INCLUDING ELIMINATION! READ NOW!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Teams and Contestants!

After a long time of sign-ups and deciding teams, we have finally picked the contestants and divided them into 2 equal teams! There are 10 contestants! The two totally bazaar teams are THE FLYING SQUIRRELS and THE BUZZING LLAMAS! Here are the contestants and their Team! (We have chosen 1 Team captian for each)
Photobucket
Flying Squirrels:
CAPTIAN~Hedgehog14
~Frostylittle
~Matbolabc
~Sebastian7
~Alexa
Buzzing Llamas:
CAPTIAN~TIM250
~11Laura110
~Agent2310
~Molly222
~Xx Kellie xX

Well there you have it! What team are you rooting for? Did you make it? Do you like your team mates? Are you ready to win?
*********Important: Remember, THE TEAMS WILL NOT BE USED EVERY WEEK! There will be some games that require team work, others will be individual competitions. Are you ready? The challenge will be posted soon, AND YOU WILL BE USING YOUR TEAMS, SO TRY TO GET TO KNOW ONE ANOTHER!

Let the Games Begin!

8 comments:

  1. Awsome teams and team names ,sorry i was gonna sign up but i forgot all about it sorry =(
    ~Bumble

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEET! Lets go Llamas! *Clap, clap ,clap,clap,clap* I am captain! and we llamas will kick some squirell butt. =P hehe, can't wait for first challange, and who agrees? My team is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha but those team names are very creative ;)
    ~Bumble

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG slider u designed this site ?!? OMG cause it looks AMAZING ~Bumble

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waaaaa. i really wanted to play *crys* i had to forget didnt i
    ~Bumble

    ReplyDelete
  6. :O OMG IF I KNEW ABOUT THIS I WOULDVE SIGNED UP! OMG NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Penny,
    It seems like Bumble wants to join badly, and so does DaGamer. I think you should add DaGamer to my team, and Bumble to the llmas. See, Dg and I have been dieing to join an eviction game together for a while. And since I'm not going to be playing cp much longer, this could be our last chance.
    I really really want the two to join in, and for Dg to be on my team.
    ~Frostylittle, President of CPN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no... i don't know if i can make it if challenges are on MONDAY! MONDAY is the WORST day for me to do anything on the computer! OH NO! =(

    ReplyDelete

Heyyy! It's your favorite gameshow host of all time here, Penny! Leave a comment below! We love hearing your feedback! Let the games begin!

Flying Squirrels Mascot: Marco Polo!



Buzzing Llamas Mascot: Lenny!


Player Board:

Player Board:
COPYRIGHT CPUGSS 2010