RESULTS POST UP! INCLUDING ELIMINATION! READ NOW!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Welcome to Club Penguin Ultimate Gameshow Showdown!

Hey everyone! It's me Penny! (Yes, Mickey!) You might know me from my other site, http://www.clubpenguinpersonally.blogspot.com/, but now, I'm embarking on a new journey! I'm making a gameshow!!! It's called Club Penguin Ultimate Gameshow Showdown! (That's a mouthful, lol.) It's a gameshow, focusing around gameshows! Here are the rules:

There will be a challenge every week. Each week, I will make a post about the challenge a few days in advance. Each week will focus on a different gameshow. For example, one week might be The Price Is Right, the next week Lingo, then Deal or No Deal, and the next week Family Feud. (I will explain the gameshow in the post, so if you haven't heard of all the gameshows, no worries.) I will then create a mini version of the game, played either on Club Penguin or an xat chat. (Slider, the graphic designer of this site, will be making a chat soon.) The winner of the challenge will then select two others to go to "temple". This style of elimination is from Endurance, another gameshow. The two players will go to temple and face off against each other in a water, fire, wood game, which will be explained in a later post. The first player to win 2/3 rounds stays in the game, the other is eliminated. And then a whole new week starts... and another... and another... until we are down to two people. Those two people will face off in a top-secret game, and the winner will be crowned "Club Penguin's Ultimate Gameshow Contestant!"

So those are the rules. Do you want to sign up? If you want to sign up, just leave a comment with your penguin name, email (if you are comfortable giving out your email), why you want to be in this gameshow, and a little biography of yourself! I will post the contestants in a few days, after everyone has had a chance to sign up!

Also, I want to let everyone know that Slider94 is the graphic designer of this blog! He has made the banner, done the template, colors, chat, and everything else! I'm so happy to have him working with me on this gameshow, and I know he's going to make this game really awesome! Check out his blog http://www.personalbanners.blogspot.com/! It's really awesome!!! I'm so excited to work with Slider on this project!

So what are you waiting for? Leave a comment! And then... let the games begin...

11 comments:

  1. Hey Penny,
    I'm Frostylittle, the owner of Club Penguin Neighborhood and host/founder of Story-Book Survival.
    My email address is frostylittleforever@gmail.com
    I wanna be in this game show because basically I love gameshows. I also like money, girls and the color orange. I am a pretty sexy, attractive and good looking guy. I guess you can consider me the kinda guy who likes sports, and the king of good lookingness. (Is that a word?) Did I mention I'm sexy?
    Some of my talents are eating, sleeping and flipping my hair. I'm also an American Gangsta, and when I'm older I wanna be a super street fighting ninja, like that guy in that movie I saw the other day. I also wanna be the president of the united states, and a pizza man guy. Because I like pizza. When I was a little boy, I ate paste with a piece of bread, and I haven't been the same since. I also was born upside down :p
    ~Frostylittle, President of CPN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CALL BEING IN IT BECUASE IM AMAZING!
    lemonsoc@aol.com is me email. uhmm i wanna be in this bc im ur bestestt friendd and i like gameshows, and i really wanna try this one :D

    uhh i like hedgehogs, am obsessed with squirells, and almost always happy and joking aroundd! I like to draw a BUNNNCHHH! Ive been in a bunch of game shows, ns, cphigh, cpcollege, sbs, and hopefully this one:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hithere Penny!
    It's Alexa, or Popcorn from SBS!
    email- chewbaca2791@hotmail.com
    I'm in SBS and basketball but I'd like to be in your gameshow too, because I LOVE gameshows.
    Basketball is my life... And I have basketball after school sometimes..
    I'm sporty, artistic, and I love to read.
    You can find me at xat.com/AMGJ most of the time... or you can contact me on my email (:

    ~Alexa~
    ~the only chick sexier than frostylittle~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im Matbolabc,
    I have been around the club penguin community for quite some time. I have met many, many friends and I have accomplished so much with them by my side. This will be my 3rd cp gameshow. I was in Cpskool, season 1, and am currenty lin Story-book Survival (pretty sure you know that penny lol) I think this gameshow is the most unique of the 3, and I think it will be a real challenge :D

    -Mat-
    (E-mail- matbolabc777@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Penny! I'm Agent2310 and I love photoshop. I have a cheats website and I get almost straight A's in school except for science and english. :-( And by the way, I think I'm hotter than frosty, but in real life! I hope this will be a good season and we'll all get acquainted with some new people!
    Email: Agent2310@ymail.com (ymail)

    -Agent2310

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Penny!
    Ima Xx Kellie Xx (You Should Know That xP)

    I've seen so many Gameshows, Ns, Cpskool seasons one and two, I'm currently in season three. I'd like to participate in yours because its Unique. This should be a blast!

    - Kellie
    kellie_brodrick@yahoo.co.uk (Email)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shcmello ppl my name is11laura110 email=Laurag2109@yahoo.com
    I want to b in this because i want to bring awesome-ness to this game i am currently hosting cpbdc and i am soo awesome and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello my name is sebastian7 /licosa
    mail lino.corlay.s@gmail.com
    I want to be in because i think i will bring a lot of drama and it will be the best

    ReplyDelete
  9. up sorry my name is molly222 and email is pinklover889@aol.com (rember its not pinklover998 lol) i think ill have alot of fun on it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, its Timmy, i am signing up and you just have to accept it.. so my email is... ToastyTimCP@gmail.com
    I wanna sign up cause i am obsessed with CP gameshows at the momnet and would like to join another! =P so count me in! P.S. I LIKE BUNNIES!

    ReplyDelete

Heyyy! It's your favorite gameshow host of all time here, Penny! Leave a comment below! We love hearing your feedback! Let the games begin!

Flying Squirrels Mascot: Marco Polo!



Buzzing Llamas Mascot: Lenny!


Player Board:

Player Board:
COPYRIGHT CPUGSS 2010